Who We Are
Our Mission Statement is to improve the quality of living for all of our clients seeking counselling and rehabilitation services. We provide evidence-based therapies to assist people to achieve their full potential in areas of life that are personally meaningful to them.
- He received his Bachelor of Arts in Psychology at the University of Manitoba in 1999.
- He went on to receive his Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation in Occupational Therapy at the University of Manitoba in 2002.
- He completed his Bachelor of Science Degree in the faculty of Human Nutritional Sciences at the University of Manitoba in 2021
- He will be completing a Master of Medical Rehabilitation Degree in Occupational Therapy at the University of Manitoba by June 2023.
After two decades of experience working in general/ psychiatric hospitals, personal care homes, the community doing home visits, and at his own clinic, David has achieved a high level of excellence and professionalism in his practice.
David's areas of practice include:
Counselling for Complex and Co-occurring Mental Health Disorders
Trauma and Crisis Counselling
Relationship, Family, and Marriage Counselling
Independent Living Skills, Mobility, and Nutrition
- She received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology at the University of Manitoba in 2014.
- She went on to receive her Masters of Arts Degree in Drama Therapy at the University of Concordia in 2017.
- The College of Occupational Therapists of Manitoba (COTM)
- The Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT)
- The Manitoba Society of Occupational Therapists (MSOT)
Proactive Rehabilitation Manitoba offers occupational therapy and counselling in Winnipeg, Winkler, Steinbach and Selkirk
Proactive Rehabilitation Manitoba is founded by David Chochinov. With his many years of experience working in general/psychiatric hospitals, personal care homes, and in the community doing home visits, he was able to achieve a high level of excellence and professionalism in occupational therapy, vocational rehabilitation, and counselling. Now, he is the primary therapist of the company.
With his expertise, he is leading the company in providing exceptional occupational therapy, vocational rehabilitation, and individual/couples/family counselling services in Winnipeg, Winkler, Steinbach, Selkirk, Oakbank, StoneWall, Stony Mountain, Teulon, and many areas in Manitoba. Together with other highly skilled and well-trained therapists, they provide different treatments and counselling like mental health support, concussion/ stroke therapy, abuse and bullying counselling, relationship counselling, DBT, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), grief counselling, dementia care, personalized health, nutrition, and fitness programs, as well as aquatic therapy, among others.
They provide treatment and solutions for depression counselling and other trauma and mental health focused therapy. They can even provide services at home, office or at centers with complete facilities.
So if you are looking for someone to assist you in overcoming depression, help you recover, or create a personalized health program in Winnipeg, Winkler, Steinbach and Selkirk, Proactive Rehabilitation MB's got you covered.
Contact us today!